Carpenters, Hammerhands and Labourers NEEDED Tauranga and Rotorua Area Ongoing
Publish date: 08/01/2020
Location: Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
E & S BUILDERS are currently seeking carpenters, hammer hands and labourers for work in the Tauranga or Rotorua area or workers who are wanting to relocate to Tauranga or Rotorua.
With plenty of work on the rise, we now have positions available for skilled and experienced builders, hardworking hammer hands and strong labourers. We have full time and part-time positions available with a competitive hourly rate and wages on offer.
You must be able to support the following:
-At least 3 to 4 years working in a construction environment
– Knowledgeable in the building industry and be able to follow health and safety regulations at all times.
– Be equipped with hand tools and basic power tools
– Supplied PPE safety gear to be worn appropriately
– Have a current clean license and a means of reliable transport
– If requested- must complete a drug test
– A valid visa or a New Zealand Citizen
We are seeking skilled and experienced hardworking carpenters that have great attention to detail and the ability to build building foundations to finish jobs.
-You must be fully equipped with the tools and will need to be tested and tagged.
– Successfully follow plans and take instruction from foremen and project staff
– Construct timber framing and structures from residential to commercial
– Read plans
– Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding. Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials. Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
– Have a current site safe
– Be a problem solver
– Plan ahead and work within a team
– Assist when needed
– Be reliable
Hammer hand Requirements-
– Must have all your hand tools
– Be hardworking and keep busy
– Assist carpenters and head of project staff
– Complete the task given from start to finish
– Problem solve
– Take instruction
– Complete a site safe
– Have a willingness to progress in the trade
– Be Reliable
Please send a current CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Contact E&S Builders Office