Steel Frame and Truss Assembler hour
Publish date: 24/06/2020
Location: 8 Wickham St, Frankton
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing industry and learn new skills. Lots of support and ongoing training. Competitive start rates relative to experience.
The position mainly involves:
• Assembling steel frames and trusses.
• Operating steel roll-forming machinery in our factory
• Loading and unloading deliveries and general housekeeping
Reporting to the Operations Manager
Following all documented processes as required
Our ideal candidate will have some or all the following skills/experience:
• Reliable with an exceptional attendance record
• Good physical fitness as there is some lifting involved.
• A team player and a keen to learn attitude
• Hands on, able to use basic hand tools (riveters, tinsnips, drills etc)
• Building experience or experience working with steel would also be an advantage
• Forklift license is beneficial, but not required
No previous experience necessary as training is provided, but having a can-do attitude and willingness to learn will help you succeed long term.
Applicants will also need:
• Reliable transport to get to work
• Pass drug and alcohol testing
• Have a clean police record.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org